Carron Lodge provides exciting career opportunities within Lancashire, Lincolnshire, Gloucestershire and London from production to distribution, sales and administration. If you would like to become part of our team then please email us with your intended job role(s), an explanation as to why you are a suitable candidate and a copy of your CV.
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01995 640352
Carron Lodge Ltd. currently have the following vacancies:
Part Time – Cheese Waxing and Packing Operative.
If you’re keen to learn new skills in the food processing and production sector, we have a great opportunity within our small but dedicated cheese waxing and packing operation.
Temporary Position to cover Christmas period
(Possibility to move to permanent)
Hours – 7am to 1pm
3 days per week – Tuesday to Thursday
Good communication skills and a flexible approach to the role is necessary.
Competitive rates of pay.
Previous food production experience isn’t essential as training will be given. There will be some heavy lifting required.
Your own transport is needed due to rural location.
Apply by calling: 01995 640352 or email: Colette.Magee@carronlodge.com with a covering letter.
Depot Sales Manager
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a dynamic and motivated Sales Manager to fill a vacancy at our Gloucester Depot and to expand our team.
We are a leading supplier and manufacturer of wholesale cheese and fine food to the independent retail, food service, manufacturing and wholesale trade with depots across the UK.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Develop and support existing customers whilst actively creating new opportunities.
- Generating exciting new leads and opportunities.
- Liaising closely with the Sales Management Team.
- Customer Visits if and when required.
- Making customers aware of suitable products available to meet their needs.
- Account managing and taking responsibility for own accounts.
- Help in assessing and re-organising deliver rounds to fully utilise potential.
- Deliver samples or exceptional orders to secure new business or maintain business.
The Successful Candidate:
Sales experience preferred although not necessary for the right candidate.
- Self- motivated and to be able to use initiative.
- Have a Full UK Driving Licence.
- Organisational Skills.
- Ability to build relationships
- Well organised and commercially aware.
- Background experience or interest in farming and/or food.
- Flexibility to be able to fill in and help teams in other departments if necessary, including deliveries.
Job Type: Full Time
Location: based in Birdlip, near Gloucester
Apply by email: email@example.com with a covering letter.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 1 week of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 10 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us on 01995 640352.