Carron Lodge provides exciting career opportunities within Lancashire, Lincolnshire and Gloucestershire from production to distribution, sales and administration. If you would like to become part of our team then please email us with your intended job role(s), an explanation as to why you are a suitable candidate and a copy of your CV.
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Driver needed in West London Area
Depot Location – West London (Greenford)
Full time – Monday –Friday
Working Hours – Early starts 5am until daily duties are complete
We offer a competitive salary plus there is also an attendance/accident company bonus scheme that you will be part of.
Experience and licences:
- You’ll already have gained experience in a similar role and have a smart appearance, good communication and customer service skills and a flexible approach to the role is necessary.
- To deliver multi drop refrigerated deliveries using a 3.5t van. You will deliver goods promptly and safety to customers, planning your daily routes to maximise efficiency and cost. Load and unload vehicles safely and securely.
- Completion of all paperwork such as day sheets accurately along with collecting small amounts of cash and cheque payments from customers.
- Ensure vehicle is clean, tidy and hazard free.
- CPC Certificate desirable but not essential.
- Clean driving licence preferable.
- Fork Lift truck licence preferable.
- Must be physically fit as there is manual labour & some heavy lifting involved.
Accounts Administrator to deal with general office duties.
Duties to include:
- Processing/Posting payments to accounts
- Processing credit notes
- Cash bank transfers & bank statement reconciliation
- Credit control
- Process new customer accounts application forms
- Check Invoices / Day sheets
- General office admin tasks
- Pleasant telephone manner
- Ability and willingness to learn
- Ability to work part of a team
- Experience preferred but not essential
- Your own transport needed due to remote location
Full time hours
Cheesemaker – Dairy Op
We have a great opportunity for a Dairy Operative to work within our team of Skilled Cheese Operatives.
Full Time – Monday to Friday 39 hours
Start time at 7am
We offer a competitive salary plus there is also an attendance company bonus scheme that you will be part of.
Basic food hygiene qualification would be an advantage but isn’t essential as training will be given.
Good communication skills and a flexible approach to the role is necessary.
Manual labour & some heavy lifting involved.
Your own transport is essential due to remote location.
Please apply to email email@example.com with your CV and a covering letter.